Friday, July 2, 2010

Talent is a myth

I have labeled gifted my whole life. In fact, he was like in the real talent when he was elected to the High School. Even today, people see me as talented . Basically, what they think, and what many believe, is that born talented people with special abilities that were not just born.
Hogwash! As one of these talents of the people, I'm here to tell you that this is not what is talent . Talent is a myth!
Well, why the hell should I have one item on the talent is not written when I was as one of these special talent of people standing.
Am I crazy? No, instead I'm realistic. Many skills are actually skills. The skills are developed. As at any good skill you have the desire and practice. To say they are not talent is an excuse.


Let the music. No one collects a tool and is an expert in the game. It takes practice and lots of it. It is a matter of talent , a question of will, discipline and practice.

It is true. You can do what you want in life if it is something they have not labeled gifted is not let into the limits of the other limited.

The word talent in fact should be considered in the sense of desire . If you wish, then you can do. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment