Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coloured Jewel Eye Shadow - How do I use these colors really new and bold

I like dark purple eye shadow. If I want to learn it properly applied, usually to verify some of the beauty of watching videos on YouTube. For instance, women younger than many seem to experts in those eyes and glamorous jewel tones with eye shadow to get false eyelashes, and a little ingenuity.
Although I really admire his kind, I often wonder if in 42 years, I could not be in a position, that kind of make-up, if I am too far from my comfort zone of risk. Fortunately for me and other women, many in my circle, is age just a number change, and can be liberating.

So the question is how you use these funny colors brass? At first you start with an eye shadow primer, so that its shadow is taking place.
Apply this directly to the first basic step how to combine your eyeshadow. The mixture often softens the color of the cover, and can you, as you layer colors help. Remember, the closest to its deepest colors lash line. There is the effect of the eyeliner. Work your way is gone from the top of the crease with shades of shadow. Brush the lighter shade over the eye to just below the brow highlight the eyes.

Remember that you need a shadow and the shadow of light. I would also like a color between light and darkness is to brush the upper eyelid fold. It is also good for highlighting and creating a basis for light and dark shadows. One that works well is for me to get a dark purple, pink, purple and pink. Deep Purple is near the line where my eyes, The Purple Rose is applied over the flap much more clearly meets the rose my eyebrows and the pink tone is just below the eyebrow brush only movement, and my eyelid below the fold. Eye Shadow Palette Jewel tones are perfect, and saves money by buying a kit instead of individual shadows.

Another trick is to add colors, select your complexion and eye color. Blue or green tones work well on light colored skin, pink and served Deep Purple skin tones. If you want to go with your eye shadow to consider bold or go dim light on the rest of your makeup. On the day, try a lip gloss transparent, neutral blush, and focus on your beautiful eyes. At night, the magic, with a rich lip color in the same order as your eye shadow.

For a nice change is the attention to be sure, a little eye shadow and try your bold fashion jewelry. Get a little shade, to make your eyes pop, and have fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment